Wts International Inc - Bad Facial Treatment and Experience by WTS International, Inc. Spa
I need to share my experience at The Spa at Southern Highlands (managed by WTS International, Itc.and Pacific Links International), in Las Vegas.
I will share it in a factual manner and let you make your own judgment, its customer service, its procedures and its products’ quality not to mention its associates. Last 14th of May I headed to The Spa at Southern Highlands with my sister and a girlfriend for a spa afternoon. The spa industry is ever more developing and expanding worldwide. We visit its facilities trusting its operators with our bodies and their fragile skin.
To say the least it requires pristine operations and very cautious and professional operators. The consequences of the application of a bad quality or badly conserved spa oil or cream may trigger a whole variety of consequences from allergies to burns or irritations if not worse. Please allow me to be point factual to describe the procedure I went through for my dissatisfaction –to say the least: * Step 1: The operator put her plastic gloves on and gets to work. I just requested for a light treatment.She started by a cleansing treatment with an electric cleaning brush that I felt overused though applied under a steam jet (such brush is normally extremely soft and gentle but it was old and therefore aggressive and hard to my skin):as a result for weeks it felt like they had removed the top layer of my fragile skin.
Then various creams are applied as part of the cleansing procedure. * Step 2: I then got a face, neck and shoulders massage under the same steam jet. A mask is then applied, still under the steam jet (the mask should have lasted 7 to 8 minutes max but it took her 25 minutes altogether…under the steam all the way). During those 25mn under the steam and mask she was massaging my feet…with the same gloves used for my face.
When the time came to remove my mask…she kept the same gloves she was using to massage my feet. After the mask was removed I remained another 20 more minutes under the steam jet for a total of 80 minutes of constant steam exposure. The cream she added after the mask was removed wasn’t enough to protect my already damaged skin I believe. Over these procedures the operator kept the very same pair of gloves all the way and I was never asked whether I have a history of allergic reactions or else (usually a document is presented to the guest asking whether you have any allergy or intolerance to either a particular procedure or product).
Need I tell you the result? After this treatment, my skin was read, covered with spots and acne, burnt and irritated if not partially infected. Let me show you what you expose yourself to may you be daring with your skin and willing to visit The Spa at Southern Highlands: When the effects of this “treatment” appeared I first thought it was a temporary irritation but it went from bad to worse over several days. I was supposed to head France’s Consulate in LA on the Friday for a visa before heading to Monaco’s F1 Grand Prix for business meetings and social events.
Looking at my red face covered with spots it was obvious it was impossible to appear in public: meeting canceled alike my trip. I engaged into voicing my situation and my complaint to the incriminated Las Vegas spa. That’s where I made a mistake: I trusted I would communicate with a professional and caring customer service and spa operator/manager. Vast error on my part.
I drafted a complaint letter but got mistaken when I issued an email the spa’s way. As a result the spa didn’t collect my letter and returned it labeled “wrong address”. Subsequently, the spa chain’s HQ, in Pennsylvania, contacted me…almost three weeks later already (Mr. John Malone, VP Quality & Compliance at WTS International, Inc.- 19th May).
I stated what I estimated being my damages, in my skin but as well in my business and social life: “please do not call if you have a voucher in mind honestly”. Here is the compensation proposal I received from WTS International seven weeks down the road -and after wasting the price of a dermatologist/surgeon consultation, upon their request, to “estimate the status of my skin”- on the 17th of May: “At this time, our proposal to resolve this matter is to offer you a complementary treatment at one of our many spas around the US”. So now you know and be aware: if WTS and its spas damage your skin, your business and your social life…it’s worth a voucher at one of the very spas you wish to avoid at all cost. Spa At Southern Highlands doesn’t respect basic hygiene standards and proper operation procedures.
The most provocative and sarcastic statement from their end says “I too wish you had seen a medical provider after not responding well to the treatment, as it may have provided a bit more clarity on exactly what happened”. Their spa and their HQ took weeks before actually asking such a medical report. Smart: asking a medical report when the effects of their lousy treatments and standards allowed them to avoid the risks of a court case…but not of the above testimonial I thank you in advance for sharing and commenting. WTS saved money treating me to a voucher I kindly declined but in a free country I exercise my freedom of speech to share my experience in the most extensive manner.
Please do share it, may you find it compelling and WTS International appalling. Don't waste your money to risk your health!
Thank you.Stay healthy!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bad attitude
- Arrogant hq
- Sarcastic to their clients
- Never their fault
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Spa At Southern Highlands
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "i went my first time and they were really nice. Had a little bit of redness and bumps which they say is normal. Didnt really like the redness..."
- "All I can say is WOW!!! I've been there twice, and both times were a nightmare. First time the girl was ten minutes late for my appointment because she was..."
- " Anonymous to Anonymous 4 minutes ago #985175 In response to the Manager's response. She was very rude..I showed her many pictures of the service provided. The manager was..."
- " I bought my home here in Las Vegas in 2014, my house was built in 2006. Please tell me what knucklehead puts the secondary drain for the..."
- "Luminess air customer service is terrible, I do NOT want any more of their product, I can't use 2 bottles of foundation within 45 days,( not to mension I..."
- "BEWARE OF SHEILA AT ULTA ON ARROYO CROSSING PARKWAY IN LAS VEGAS. SHE PUT A BLEACHING PRODUCT on my face to cause Discoloration to my skin.I went there for..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "Tracy Drott Agency Owner 210.319.7218 12540 Bandera Rd. #209 Helotes, TX 78024 My name is Hung Tran. I purchased Allstate auto insurance policy thru Tracy Drott, an agency owner located at 12540 Bandera Rd. Ste...."
- "Yesterday, I dropped my mother at the DFW Airport to take a flight on Etihad. From what I see, I find Etihad to be the most deceitful airline company ever...."